Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

hilarious

one of the best

Cuboy Ep.3 Cuboy Ep.3

Best Series

Love it, you guys rock. Should have its on show on tv.

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

awesome vid

Help get whistle points by going to the end of the reviews and pressing ratings and putting spam on all the "0" reviews. Together we can make everyone a better whistle

TMNT: Double Damage TMNT: Double Damage

found a bug

when u had the special pizza delivery u could call it in mid air and they would big on a moped high above the ground. lol wtf

Lastman Lastman

great game

only had a lil difficulty the slime after pig was kinda annoying at times, but other than that great, dont know what people have against it.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Great!

Great game, just thought the way the robots could shoot from below me pissed me off, and I couldn't shoot them when the were under me. Other than that it was awesome.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. YOU SIR ARE MY IDOL, THAT WAS GREAT!!! KEEP IT COMING.

Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby

great job

high five. Your making your self known fast on NG

ioneofmany responds:

I would really like to get more people who are aware of me. I feel bad when I make things that just sit on a hard drive.. So uploading to NGs is my attempt at a first real audience.

If you like my tunes, please mention me to people so I can get more reviews and all that awesome jazz. It helps me be more motivated! :D

{425} XenoxX {425} XenoxX

the beginning is amazing

pulls me right in, love your music, great stuff.

Michael425 responds:

Glad it hooked you. Thanks for the review.
Hope you keep listening.

~{425}~

Get him cerberus !!! Get him cerberus !!!

Damm

I especially like this cause the dog is just beast. My pet in WOW is named Cerberus to and its a two headed dog that breathes green acid.

Super Action Danger Hawks Super Action Danger Hawks

Awesome Utah

Great as always. I think your collection is missing something though, YOU!. You should draw a kick ass portrait of yourself, it could be your new account pic. I'd imagine it being you with a pile of bodies(NewGrounders) while you held a newgrounds gold tank high above your head in triumph.

the story of andrew gnomes the story of andrew gnomes

absolutely

love your style, keep doing what you do. Its amazing, I love it.