[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. YOU SIR ARE MY IDOL, THAT WAS GREAT!!! KEEP IT COMING.

Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby Exit Boxxy, Enter Tabby

great job

high five. Your making your self known fast on NG

ioneofmany responds:

I would really like to get more people who are aware of me. I feel bad when I make things that just sit on a hard drive.. So uploading to NGs is my attempt at a first real audience.

If you like my tunes, please mention me to people so I can get more reviews and all that awesome jazz. It helps me be more motivated! :D

{425} XenoxX {425} XenoxX

the beginning is amazing

pulls me right in, love your music, great stuff.

Michael425 responds:

Glad it hooked you. Thanks for the review.
Hope you keep listening.

~{425}~

HW - Back In The Days HW - Back In The Days

love your music

You make the best music on here, love that song day 1 beat 2, great song, and this one is great to sit back and chill. Dont stop doing what you do.

haywirehaywire responds:

thanks man.

Girl from the Beach Girl from the Beach

great song

gives good vibes. leaves you wanting more/

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

sick

I like the progressing, did a good job on the transitions. 5 :)

durn responds:

hehe, thanks man. :D I guess people are of a different opinion as some have said they weren't too hot. so I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

Daft Punk-Superheros Remix Daft Punk-Superheros Remix

guy below me

obviously you don't know daft punk if you've never heard, " in the air " Someone who says it isn't definitely does not know daft punk probably haven't even heard of Voyager. Great song by the way recoil, you should do another remix maybe of voyager or emotion. I personally think face to face would be the best with all the lyrics you could distort and change. Too long has a great entry that you could style.

Locust Toybox - Crayon Miracle Locust Toybox - Crayon Miracle

ahhh

I love this song, it's so soothing, and it flows perfectly. Should give yourself a pat on the back and i'll buy you a box of rusty spoons.

DZK - Super-Zeroes DZK - Super-Zeroes

That was crazy mind blowing

Man you gotta do another song like this, that was awesome. All your songs put the rappers on Ng's to shame, it's like you, War spawn, and Yun

"Vengeance" Remix "Vengeance" Remix

love it

Great song man, keep doing what you do, i especially like the style of this song, it would be cool if u made a second part.